Monday, March 24, 2008

Gettin' Started with Stampin' Up!

Well, I've done gone and done it! =) I am now a Stampin' Up demonstrator, and I must say I'm very excited about it. I have been doing Stampin' Up for about 5 years now and am just now finding out how cool it can be to have my hobby work for me. Anywho, Just thought I would let all of my readers (there are oh, so many~ ha!) know about April Specials. Now through April 30th if you host a party, you get extra hostess rewards. SOOOO, let me know if you would like to host a party. You can also check out the specials on www.stampinup.com. I can't wait to actually get my starter kit so that I can start booking parties, but if you would like to get ahead of the mad crowd that's going to be knocking my doors down to have a party, let me know and I'll get you down in the books first! =) Ok. That's all for today! Hope everyone is doing great! Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Question, do they make personalized stamps, like if i wanted our names and address for stuff I mail? That sure would make it easier.
P.S. Mitchell says, you need to come see him!

Rebecca Kutz said...

Congrats!! I am excited for you and I'm glad you're blogging! I'll subscribe now so I don't miss anything you feel like saying :)

When you told me about Stampin' Up, I thought you were talking about the horse thing you do with teh children on Fridays! ha ha