Monday, April 14, 2008

First party SUCCESS!

Well, my first 2 Stampin' Up! parties were a great success. Saturday morning, my mom invited some people to her house and I was able to present for the first time. Then on Sunday I had some girls over to my house to do it all again. I was very pleased with how well it all went. We had a lot of fun making the "make and take" projects and overall, I felt that I didn't stumble over my words too much. =) So, for any of you who are interested in having a party and getting free Stampin' Up! products, let me know! Through the end of this month only, you get an extra $25 in free Stampin' Up! products for hostessing a party. You can't beat that! (I just love free stuff!!!) Well, I hope that everyone has a fabulous week!... Until next time!

2 comments:

The Cooper Family said...

You did a great job!! It was a lot of fun! You are going to be great at this!! Love you!

Holly said...

You should pictures of the finished take home projects so we can all see!!!