Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Girls' Stampin' Night Out!

Well, I'm 2 1/2 days away from going on vacation. This will be the first family vacation I've been on since the 8th grade I guess. We are going to Gulf Shores with my parents, Edd Scott, and Diane, and my aunt and uncle and their kids and husband, grandchild, and girlfriends. It should be a very fun time. I can hardly wait!

When I get back from vacation, I will be starting my first Stamping club. I'm so very excited about it. It will be held on June 17th at 6:30 at my house. You will be making 10 cards for FREE when you buy $20 worth of products. A lot of the stamping clubs I've heard of, charge $15 to make 10 cards, but in my opinion, it's more fun to make the cards for free and then get something for your $20. That's the way the club I went to did it and I LOVED IT! I've already gotten 3 of the cards ready... I have more work to do! Clubs not only give you a chance to learn new techniques, but it also gives you a chance to build up your supplies a little a time rather than one big order.

I absolutely can NOT wait to get this started. June's club will be a trial run where I can go over what all the club entails. Each month a different person gets to be the hostess. All they have to do is bring a few snacks to my house and they get the hostess benefits! You don't even have to clean your own house for it! (That's what I'm talkin' about) ha ha.

Please let me know if you are interested! My e-mail address is Ames321@aol.com See ya on June 17th!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Where are ya'll staying in Gulf Shores?? Thats where we are going this year, never been before. By the way I'll get your check in the mail! I just dont think about it once I'm home-i apologize! Have a great time on vacation!

Jenny said...

Hey! Let me say the Stampin' nights were absolutely fabulous!!! The cards are almost too pretty to mail. Little works of art. :) August will have to be pretty amazing to top July. :)

apc24_13_21 said...

GIRL!!!!! You need to update your blog! More pics please!!! :)

Natalie said...

Girl, I'm excited to find your blog. And yes... Easton does need to teach us some free zumba classes!!
Now, you need to give me a call because I have a bunch of Stampin' Up stamps that I will give you. Girl, after you have a kid, all your free time is OUT THE DOOR!!! I know I will never get the chance/time to do that again so we will need to get together and I will give you what I have. It is fun - but too much time for me and my crazy schedule!