Thursday, May 15, 2008

Zoo Time baby!

Diane and Paige! She had so much fun... almost as much fun as I had!
Me, Edd Scott and Diane waiting for Paige to get off of the Merry go round.
Such a cute little guy!
He was so funny! He looked like a cartoon character. He's a true baby momma drama llama!
Paige and Braden checking out the alligators!



Last Saturday, I went with Edd Scott, Diane, her sisters, Debra and Jill, Debra's kids, Paige and Braden, and their mom to the Nashville Zoo! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! We set out pretty early Saturday morning and stayed until Satuday afternoon. Paige thought everything was "pretty cool". I can't wait to take Lucas. He will absolutely love it! Here are some pics!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah, pics of people well and animals too! I have got to update my blog!! Lucas will miss you tomorrow!!!

apc24_13_21 said...

I just love the zoo! I can't believe how big Paige and Braden are! I told Holly to tell you that if you are ever itching for something to do on Fridays to give me a call. Our schedule is pretty open. :) - Amber